Healthy Boy Bleeds

(after a photograph by Tom Wichelow)

that this is ......... true

growth ......... ......is this

wide blue pair ....staring

out from ......... ... head

........torrential....vermillion

......... ......... ......... knowledge

here is where the changes flow

......... ......... ......... blood

rewards. ......... ...cleanses.

changes. ......... ....body

......... ......... ..........frees

necessary soul

......... .....expansion.

rumbling ......... thought

philtrum ......... .tingling

crimson ......... tintinnabulation

that groovy ..growth question. life full. filled.



NOTE: Tom Wichelow is the photographer/artist with whom I've been paired for my next session at the Tower Of London. We've been experimenting with text and image. He's been sending me photos and I've been writing poems. Now, I'm sending poems and hoping that he'll be sending photos. I'll ask if I can upload this lovely picture of a boy having a nosebleed.

Comments

Popular Posts