Dear Anonymous | This Is Not A Poem

(I interrupt my NaPoWriMo flow with this important request to the universe.)

my son, he looks

like some of you. has crackling

synapses quick with connections

like Signac painted Felix Feneon.

an orchid against a backdrop

70 years too early. dots

most of us disregard. or wllfull

disregard rhythm With Beats And

Angles, Tones and Tints.


You can hear

the binary pattering

of angel bytes.

and bits mumuring hush.

shhh, shades that color

the truth with gesso.

show me how light

slips through and vibrant

pigments can not be subdued


I know you can see me,

that walk free murderer, and

understand what to do. my son

looks like Trayvon Martin,

too. I believe in justice.

one of the many

who loves you.

NOTE: George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin has put up a website asking for donations. In his words, "any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment." Yesterday, his site crashed because the servers couldn't handle the hits after MSNBC reported the story. Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17 year old African American boy returning home form a convienance store.

Comments

Popular Posts