From The Washington Post: Prince Harry To Return Home After Combat

"All my wishes have come true," Harry told reporters in last week's camp interview, wearing a brown military T-shirt and camouflage pants and noting that he had not showered in four days. "It's very nice to be sort of a normal person for once; I think it's about as normal as I'm going to get," said Harry, now addressed with his rank as Cornet Wales. "

This is another legacy of the Bush - okay and Blair - years. It's very sad world, when the only opportunity a future leader has to feel normal is when he is at war.

For those of you who wonder why I even read royal family news, I used to do work for Historic Royal Palaces. And after awhile the monarchy grows on you. (Well, at least HRH Elizabeth does. She's one incredible lady.)

Comments

Popular Posts