Send Energy To Obama And His Grandmother



This video with Obama visiting his Grandma brought me to tears. "First, I'm going to give her a kiss, and a hug, then I'm going to look around the house to see what chores need to be done."

I support that man because he reminds me of my grandfather, my father and my husband...so calm, so cool, so assured, so ready to lead wherever goodness invites them. But, more importantly, he reminds me what people ought to be.

In the wake of attacks by the GOP for taking time off...I can only wonder if they are going out of their way to make all of us Obama supporters so comfortable that we become complacent enough for them to steal the election. Or perhaps, they've just given up. (Let's hope.)

Regardless, Time Magazine, seems to have already called the election by printing this awesome article entitled "Why Obama Is Winning." It's a durn good read. But please, don't stop here. Do visit with Opie and Richie Cunningham below!

Comments

Popular Posts