1. Accept that laying down is not on your agenda today.
2. Not even for 45 seconds.
3. Straighten knees. (From "The Fetal Ball of Woe Position."
3. Unfold arms.
4. Stretch. Stretch, Stretch.
5. Assume the “Embrace The Whole World Position."
6. Breathe in deeply…all the way down to your diaphragm.
6. Hold the breath until it feels as if your rib cage will shatter.
7. Release the breath as slowly as you can. (Do not allow the panting rhythm.)
8. Repeat only 2 times. In between every breath mutter, "In every day, in every way, a little bit. Just. A little bit. Until it is done."
9. Sit up.
10. Place feet on the floor.
11. Do not allow for one single moment of sorry to cross you mind. (If necessary, flick your hands beginning from the wrist and releasing the energy outward. Your chin may need to do its best to connect with your heart beating frantically. Allow this.)
12. Stand. Assume "The Neutral Position."